R3 Professionals Training in
October 8th & 9th, 2022
9am - 3pm
Courtyard by Marriott
1018 Apalachee Pkwy
Tallahassee, FL 32301
Unlock Your Career!
Entry Level Professionals Training Course
New Pharmacy Professionals and New Leaders Training
* Roles * Rules * Responsibilities
RxView Live Courses REFUND POLICY:
Registration limited- Cancellation request must received via Email 10 days prior to course with processing penalty. 50% penalty for cancellations 5 days prior to schedule. Event cancellations by vendor due to uncontrollable reasons will be offering voucher or 100% refund.
Career Readiness and Professional Development in Pharmacy Practice
Schedule Your Success Appointment
RxView, LLC offers Professional Coaching services for Pharmacy Professionals.
Schedule your Coaching Sessions and receive 1 on 1 training customized to your professional needs.
Develop your IDP (Individual Development Plan)
Road Map Success in Team Leadership, Communication, Self-Assessment tools, and much more with and interactive module based program.
Pricing based on number of sessions and package options
CSP Training Course
Sterile Compounding Training:
Sterile Compounding Basic
USP 797 Review
Start the Journey of Leading
R3 Professionals Training in Pharmacy Practice
Unlock your Career!
for New Pharmacy Professionals and New Leaders
October 8-9th -Tallahassee, FL
Courtyard by Marriott/Downtown
1018 Apalachee Pkwy / Tallahassee, FL 32301
Tools to build your Professional Success-People Skills
Intermediate Training Course
Professional Training & Workshop: 2 Part Series
Part 1: Saturday, October 8th (9a-3p)
- The Journey of Leading Road Map
- What's your style? Self Assessments and Defining Styles
- Communication Skills- effective Methods & Techniques - Relationship Building-Dynamics of People
- Team Engagement and Developing Effectively
Part 2: Sunday, October 9th (9a-3p)
- Human Resource Management Basics
- Role-Rules- and Responsibilities
- Program Activation-Case Studies and Project
- Feedback Forum
- Foundation Building- Behaviors of Teams & Building for Success
SEPT. 21ST, 2022